The Internal Medicine Clinic serves Kimbrough Prime Patients ages 18 years and older. Each internist is trained to diagnose severe, chronic illnesses and situations where several different illnesses may strike at the same time. Our clinic sees patients with the following conditions:
- Uncontrolled diabetes for five or more years
- Uncontrolled blood pressure on three or more medications
- Lupus and similar autoimmune disorders
- Multi-system organ failure
- Patients taking three or more chronic narcotics, four or more psychiatric medications
- Transplant patients
- Complex seizure patients
- Patients after suffering a stroke
- Patients with multiple conditions
Patients are required to bring their ID card for all visits. Guardians must possess valid proof of medical power of attorney.
We don't have the capacity to care for children while you're in your appointment/ procedure. Please make arrangements for someone to care for your children while you're here.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for your scheduled appointment.
If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for your scheduled appointment, our staff will do their best to work you in the schedule. However, you may be rescheduled for another day.
For life and death emergencies, please call 911.
If you're not having an emergency, but need care after normal operating hours, please go to the nearest emergency room. We don't have emergency services at Kimbrough.