Environmental Health focuses on the prevention, evaluation, and control of occupational and environmental factors that may adversely affect the health, comfort, safety, or well-being of the public. At Kimbrough, we work to advance policy and programs to reduce chemical and other environmental exposures in air, water, soil and food to protect people and provide communities with healthier environments.
- Food Service Sanitation
- Entomology and Pest Management
- Climatic Injury Prevention
- Field Sanitation
- Regulated Medical Waste (RMW)
- Hazardous Materials and Hazardous Waste (HM/HW) Management
- Drinking Water
- Swimming Pool Operations
- Radiation Protection Program
- Health education training
- General Sanitation
Our services are offered to tenant organizations on Fort George G. Meade and outlying clinics of Kimbrough Ambulatory Care Center.