Our Audiology and Hearing Conservation Clinics provide Comprehensive Evaluations and other services for active-duty service members and noise-exposed civilians already enrolled in the hearing conservation program.
Our Audiology offers the following services:
- Comprehensive Hearing evaluations
- Fitness for Duty Evaluations
- Hearing readiness updates
- Comprehensive Tinnitus Treatment Program
- Hearing Aids Consultations
- Fittings and In-Office Repairs
A physician's referral to Audiology is necessary for a full diagnostic evaluation by our Audiologists. Please have your Primary Care Manager place the referral if it's medically required. Please note that Hearing Aid services are for active-duty service members of the National Capital Area who are established patients in our clinic.
Personnel with known hearing loss, hearing aids and/or hearing profiles should be evaluated by Audiologists and may contact 301-677-8813.
Hearing Conservation Clinic Services
Our Hearing Conservation Clinic offers the following services:
- Hearing conservation screening exams
- Hearing protection (ear plugs)
- Hearing protection fittings
- Health education
Hearing Screening Exams are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
by calling 301-677-8813 or walk in to schedule.
YOU DON'T NEED A REFERRAL for annual hearing tests with the hearing conservation technician.
Just call our desk and we will be happy to set up an appointment for you.