Patient Administration (Medical Records)
Patient Administration Services
We are located at 1434 Porter St, Ft Detrick MD 21702.
- General Clinic Information
- Schedules appointments for follow up and specialty clinics in our facility
- Custodian of Health and Outpatient Treatment Medical Records
- Medical Record requests
- Insurance requests
- Third Party Collection Program
- Copying of medical records for specialty appointments, ETS, or separation from service
Our hours of operation are Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and can be reached at 301-619-7175.
Frequently Asked Questions
May I keep my medical record at home?
In order to service you better and in accordance with AR 40-66, medical records will remain in the custody of the Military Treatment Facility at all times.
Do I need to inform you if I have other health insurance?
Yes. The Third Party Collection Program mandates that all patients (excluding active duty) report any other insurance coverage to Barquist. This costs you nothing and the Clinic and you benefit from extra services that come from any money that it collects from your insurance policy.